Temporary Shelter

for a huang lian po to be. or already.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Why I am my Papa's Girl

1. Papa can talk to himself.
Mama don't talk for no reason.
I am talking even though no one understands me.

2. Papa cannot sit still.
No one will describe Mama as hyperactive.
So I am making Mama walk walk walk.

3. As a child, Papa pulled and dislocated the neighbour girl's shoulder.
As a child, the only things Mama pulled were her socks.
Pull! I pull at anything within my reach. Hair, tablecloths, sleeves, bag straps, safety belts, spectacles.

4. Papa thinks sleeping is a waste of time.
Don't wake Mama up, and she'll sleep till noon.
Sleeping is not my favourite thing to do. You can tell from the way I resist sleep by insisting on being carried upright all the time.

5. Papa loves anything electronic.
Mama can barely understand her handphone functions.
I can play with those black tv remote controls whole day. Please take away the silly soft toys.

6. Papa kicks soccer balls.
Mama kicks her own heels and trips.
Call me Bruce. I have been practising my powerful kungfu kicks all my life.

7. Papa was scared of dogs.
Mama trained her dog to turn off the fan.
I think PerPer is a horrible alien or something.

8. Papa thinks Stephen Chow is one of the greatest comedian on earth.
Mama wonders what on earth Papa finds funny about Stephen Chow.
Ah Mah drops a tupperware lid on the table and I couldn't stop chuckling. It was SO FUNNY.

9. Papa gets drenched in his own perspiration every other hour.
Mama's sweat glands are mostly likely blocked.
When the aircon stalled, I developed heat rash.

10. Papa loves Mama.
Mama loves Me.
I cannot live without Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home