Temporary Shelter

for a huang lian po to be. or already.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Perfect Weekend

The family spent a most beautiful weekend together.

It would be perfect if HH could forgive Per Per for how she looks so that poor Per Per need not have been grounded to her chair.

Poor Per Per.

I only had 5 seconds to tousle her hair and kiss her furry head.

Well well, I guess I can't ask for too much.

After all, life's never perfect.

Dear Per Per, Mama promise you, next time. OK?

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Chocklitmom said...

I feel sorry for my doggi as well. I'm sure she feels neglected now that baby is around. Poor doggi...hope they'll understand...

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger ah per said...

I certainly hope so.
But at least BB Zach tolerates your furry gal.

It is my dream to see HH playing with PerPer. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home