Temporary Shelter

for a huang lian po to be. or already.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Positive Infant Class at BnC

Every Sunday for the past 8 weeks, HH and I go to GWC to attend a Positive Infants Class.


These are HH's classmates and my fellow mommies. (We all donned class uniforms that day for this class photo. Babies in white and Mommies in black.)


These are a few of HH's classmates.

Ooops! Yes, you saw that.
Although I hate to admit, HH has been seen to be rather forward when it comes to making (boy)friends.

It was BB Macho Boy one week.


And then cheeky BB Pai Kia the following week.


And throughout the first 5 sessions, HH was fervently making eyes at BB Cool Guy.

Besides going around befriending (or scaring) the boy classmates, HH once tried to pull the hair of BB Beauty Queen when she was not looking.

And I am quite sure HH did not inherit these characteristics from me!

Dear Papa, I think a little lecture on self-control would be in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home