Temporary Shelter

for a huang lian po to be. or already.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

A Worthy Celebration

The plane was preparing for take off while I was settling HH for bed.

I believe in it now, this amazing instinct between a parent and his child.

It is such a joy to watch HH with her Papa.

This must be the easiest Bye Bye I had ever said and the first time I leave the airport lightheartedly.
Very soon, the weekend that just passed would become our lifestyle and I dearly look forward.

The best part of the evening is that HH fell asleep within 10 minutes of patting on the mattress. I had anticipated another difficult night.

It left me in such light spirits I decided to indulge in a little pampering - with a scrub and a mask.

Ah... ... ... ... ... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home