Temporary Shelter

for a huang lian po to be. or already.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 20, 2006

For Crying Out Loud

I think it won't be long.

Papa says to pack a cane into the luggage.

For crying out loud for nothing, HH will soon be getting a smack.

I totally agree.

She's been very difficult lately. Call it the teething period, but patience comes with a limit. And aching bones brings that limit lower.

I foresee myself crying Tolong Tolong very soon. Bcoz she is really getting too heavy for me to sling the whole time. My PerPer weighs a constant 6kg and already causes aching shoulders to carry in her bag. And HH already surpasses that weight by 2 kg. It's going to be another 5 months before she'll be able to walk on her own.

Sighz... Somehow, I think she'll be crying quite a bit in Dubai.

Mama loves you, my dear, but you have to learn discipline so that everyone else will love you too.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Hwee Ping said...

yes, we are also contemplating getting a cane. i scolded HB when he scolded the boy for his yells/screams/screechings, saying he doesn't understand. But I think the baby does understand. Hope our little ones will improve over time, and in the meantime, let's be patient. Jia You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home